A Learning Culture
Our talent strategy aims to build a strong pipeline of highly skilled and talented people who can reach their full potential whilst contributing to the changing needs of the business.
Our in-house centre of excellence ensures that learning and development is shaped to fit the culture, ethos and job roles within the company.
Our development portfolio includes:
- Executive Development and Coaching
- Graduate Development Programmes
- Professional qualification support
- Technical and job specific skills training
- Personal development
- Work experience for Year 11 students and for those excluded from the labour market
Our efforts have ensured we have retained our recognition as an Investors in People and were one of the first businesses in Norfolk to achieve Investors in Young People.